Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cribs - Bulgaria Edition

Hey everyone. Ever wonder what life in a former communist blok is like? I know I did before I came here. Now I’m living the dream in one of my own! All kidding aside, it’s actually a pretty nice place and I’m liking it so far. Here’s the tour... in video format!

The grand tour is also available in picture form on facebook...

Right now I’m still settling in to my new place, but I start working at the orphanage on Monday. There's a lot of kinks to work out - all the normal ones associated with moving to a new place, and then there's also some extra little surprises thrown in the mix since of course "this is Bulgaria" (a favorite phrase of Bulgarians). All in all I'm having a good time, and it's nice to finally be out on my own.

On a different note, I'm on Skype now, so you can call me for free if you have the internet and a microphone. My skype name is pretty easy: greg.herb so drop me a line sometime. Just remember I'm 7-10 hours ahead of you. I'm also on AIM (moxwax) still.

Until next time...

4 comments:

Kush said...

Nice place! Next I want a video of the surrounding area. Can do?

Greg said...

I'll see what I can do, but blogger only lets you upload 100mb of video at a time... I'll give it a shot though and get back to you.

MS said...

Aren't your clothes going to freeze outdoors in winter?

And who put the refrigerator next to the radiator? How's that working out for you?

Yeah, let's get some neighborhood video action.

Anonymous said...

P.S. "wordsandfilm" is me. :)