Monday, August 11, 2008

Pictures!

Hey everyone! Here are the pics I said I would put up... these were taken over the past couple of weeks, and they are from my village and from some hikes I have taken around the village. They are thumbnails so you can make them bigger by clicking on them.... Enjoy!


Zherman river

Waterfall in Ovchartsi

The goats come home at 7:30 every evening

Shopska Salat

at my host family house

The street I live on
The school in town

The village in the evening

birthday at the kindergarten

street in the village


view from the mountains
view from my bedroom window

from my house

around town

the training center


More coming later!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Extreme jealousy.

JT said...

Wow Greg... that looks like a beautiful place. I am so glad that you are realizing your dreams with the Peace Corps.

Don't forget about us back home... update often! :-)

JT